Quy trình kiểm tra Naturecan
We aspire to bring all the health benefits of CBD to our customers, to allow them to glow with wellbeing, emotionally and physically, for a healthier better life. Grown and extracted from the USA, our quality CBD is fully compliant under state law, going over and above in both quality and safety in one of the most stringently regulated markets in the world. Quality is key to our product and that is why we insure we carry out a seven point testing process for all Naturecan products
- First test - An Inspector from the Agricultural Department in Oregon tests the Hemp plant for CBD content, low THC content and pesticides.
- Second test - IAH Oregon tests the Hemp biomass or crude oil intake before purchasing, using an independent 3rd party testing lab, for potency and pesticides.
- Third test - IAH tests the chosen crude after removal of THC, to confirm removal, again using an independent lab.
- Fourth test - IAH tests the finished distillate oil for THC levels, to re confirm full removal of THC, again using an independent lab.
- Fifth test - Naturecan independently tests the distillate oil from IAH for pesticides, microbiological, heavy metals, and potency of cannabinoids, including THC levels.
- Sixth test - In the USA, Naturecan independently tests the finished products for microbiological, heavy metals, and potency of cannabinoids, including THC levels.
- Seventh test - In the UK, Naturecan independently tests each batch of finished goods produced from the oil, for label efficacy, and potency of CBD and other cannabinoids, including THC levels.
Naturecan are committed to ensuring full transparency of their products and testing schedule. This video explains the various stages of testing the Hemp, oil, and finished products encounter. You can be rest assured your CBD products are what the label says they are. Quality assured from seed to door.
Summary of our testing so far
|Certificate of Analysis - Batch ID||3rd Party Laboratory||Date Analyzed||CBD Concentration||CBG Concentration||THC Content|
|MD1-2-3-F2-7-DE||Evio Labs||6/5/2019||87.30%||5.93%||< LOQ|
|MD4-F5-6-7-ND-D||Evio Labs||8/5/2019||90.90%||6.14%||< LOQ|
|MD5-F2-3-4-ND-D||Evio Labs||8/5/2019||81.00%||11.70%||< LOQ|
|MD6-F2-5-ND-D||Evio Labs||9/5/2019||89.30%||0.00%||< LOQ|
|MD11-F2-7-ND-D||Evio Labs||14/5/2019||83.50%||7.25%||< LOQ|
|MD12-F2-7-ND-D||Evio Labs||14/5/2019||84.90%||6.88%||< LOQ|
|MD9-10-F2-4-2-6||Evio Labs||14/5/2019||81.60%||9.22%||< LOQ|
|MD14-F2-7-ND-D||Evio Labs||16/5/2019||86.90%||6.33%||< LOQ|
|MD15-F2-6-ND-D||Evio Labs||17/5/2019||80.20%||7.94%||< LOQ|
|MD16-17-F4-8-F1-8-ND-D||Evio Labs||17/5/2019||84.70%||5.70%||< LOQ|
|MD5-7-8-F5-LOQ-D||Evio Labs||25/5/2019||93.90%||0.39%||< LOQ|
|G-HVE-287-CBD-EW3-1-7-A-D||Green Leaf Labs||7/7/2019||89.75%||2.10%||< LOQ|
|605563-L2-6-COMBO-D||Green Leaf Labs||9/7/2019||94.69%||1.93%||< LOQ|
|597828-L1-7-A-D||Green Leaf Labs||10/7/2019||93.47%||2.34%||< LOQ|
|597828-L1-7-A-D-HEX||Green Leaf Labs||10/7/2019||93.47%||2.30%||< LOQ|
|476160-1-5-A-D||Green Leaf Labs||17/7/2019||94.29%||2.15%||< LOQ|
|597828-L1-3-4-A-D||Green Leaf Labs||17/7/2019||92.65%||2.81%||< LOQ|
|G-HVE-287-CBD-EW2-1-7-A-D-J3-4||Green Leaf Labs||1/8/2019||88.34%||2.25%||< LOQ|
|G-HVE-287-CBD-EW4-1-3-A-D||Green Leaf Labs||6/8/2019||89.20%||2.38%||< LOQ|
|G-IAH-003-CBD-M1-1-8-A-D||Green Leaf Labs||14/8/2019||89.65%||1.27%||< LOQ|
|G-OAT-289-215216-1-6-A-D||Green Leaf Labs||21/8/2019||92.10%||1.65%||< LOQ|
|289-310977-A-D||Green Leaf Labs||9/10/2019||90.15%||1.67%||< LOQ|
|001-391168-A-D||Green Leaf Labs||23/12/2019||85.82%||1.50%||< LOQ|